First post!

I've been reading and following a lot of blogs lately and figured I would start my own. It is still under construction as far as looks go, so be patient with me. 

Now I know you're thinking..."the dusty moose?! Who names a blog, or anything really, the dusty moose?" Well, in deciding what to name my little piece of the world wide web, I drew a blank. Nothing creative or cool sounding came to mind. I thought about all the other blogs I read daily, and I just couldn't figure it out. So I looked up from my computer screen and what do I see? 

2 dusty ole moose that I bought at Lowe's from the gardening section years ago. They have made it through 3 different moves and more than 700 miles. I guess those 2 moose help make where ever we move to, home. And yes, they are dusty. Mainly because I don't really consider them furniture so when I dust...they just get dustier.

So there you have it. The dusty moose. The pooch in the header picture is our dog/baby/spoiled ball of fur, Taylor. More on her tomorrow, she is having some issues. 

God bless!

Comments

  1. Well I love this....another way to keep in touch with my wonderful daughter. Lots of love
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello am tired me and your mom went to bowlingreen had mammogram came back to burkesville and went to freds and dollar store.is good to be back in cumb co. you gotta love this place, no place like home.see you and russell soon love aunt sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello daughter.
    Kinda tired tonight..Kept Kimber today, watched Callie and Isabella while Anna Sue picked beans. We broke green beans for Ma to can, helped cook supper, ran a few errands, took Kimber back to house where Erin was taking a test and got ready and made to work at 7. Still got a few hours to go yet. I did pick up some Honey from the Scotts. So you and Russell will have fresh honey to take back when you come home.
    Love you
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh honey is always good. Especially with fresh biscuits. Counting down the days till we're home! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is your special day. Just want to say Happy Birthday. I love you.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts