And the thunder rolls

First off let me tell you about the doozie of a storm we had last night. It didn't hail or come a tornado. But the lightening and thunder was so bad that it was setting off car alarms! I heard the same one go off after it thundered several times. It didn't make for a good nights sleep, which probably explains why I'm so tired today. 

But then again I have been feeling nauseous as well. Guess it's because of my little bundle of joy. But it sure isn't helping me with our plans to go eat Mexican food tonight. I'd rather have chocolate chip cookies lol. or these:


I gave our precious pooch a bath yesterday. She actually got in the tub this time by herself. Which is  a good thing because I'm getting to where I can't pick her up anymore! *sniff* My baby is growing up, haha. She will be 3 in October and I'm thinking she needs a puppy party. Maybe I'll make some Carob dipped milk bones for her and her friends. 

Just look at that face! 



Ok, down to business. I had the bright idea of taking a  fake pumpkin, cutting the top off and making a flower arrangement out of it. In the end it didn't turn out too bad, but if you ever get the hankering to do this, don't get a Styrofoam pumpkin. 

This is what I started out with, but I ended up using the ice cream scoop and a knife as well. 

Cut the top off.


And prepare yourself for a mess. These little styrofoam balls did NOT want to come out. 

But it came out like this! Not too shabby. 


Now, the Dyson is calling my name unfortunately. But here is a belly picture that looks more normal than my "polar bear" one lol. 

Not much there, but we're slowly getting there. 


I love you all and hope you have a great weekend!!!! And remember, life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it! =)

Comments

Popular Posts